Brooklyn is in 2 Ballet classes this year and so had 2 ballet performances. She did great. Of course my batteries died so I did not get many shots. Here are a few "classic" poses!
And next the piano recitals! Both the girls are taking lessons this year! Wanting to be prepared for the recital I grabbed both cameras and took out the bad batteries and put in new ones.... only to find out at the recital I must have put the bad batteries back in... so once again just a few shots.


Just a quick little clip of the beginning of Brooklyns 1st dance.... before my batteries died.
Just a quick little clip of the beginning of Brooklyns 1st dance.... before my batteries died.




2 comments:
Ahh!!! Cute little Brooklyn is all grown up and taking dance!!! Goodness can your children stop growing? I am missing out on all these memories! I hate you living far away! Tell Brooklyn how adorable she looks! I love you all!
How cute!!! That so makes me want to put Marissa into a class!
How are you? Any plans to visit Utah this summer again? You will have to let me know, if you have time to see us.
We miss you!
Post a Comment