Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cameron turns the BIG 4 on the 4th!!!!

HAPPY 4th B-DAY CAMERON!!!!
Cam had a great time opening his presents FIRST thing in the morning. Madison was most excited to give him a 'Nemo' webkinz.

We had a great time at Chuck-e-cheese!


Happy Birthday to the happiest little boy! Cam has a way to make us all laugh! He has a very contagious smile and loves to play. It was so fun being pregnant with him, well not being pregnant exactly... but being pregnant with 2 other wonderful ladies who we all delivered exaclty 4 days apart from each other.
First, Ms. Marissa was born.....

Then, Cameron 4 days after her....


Then Walker 4 days after that.

Though we no longer live by these beautiful kids, it sure is fun to watch these little kiddos grow!!!

He chose to go to Chuck-e-cheese today. He also wanted a chocolate cake, so being the GrEaT parents that we are...we got him one! The only Chocolate cake we know worthy of any birthday is the All American Chocolate 4-layer cake from Costco!!!! YUMMY! Happy Birthday Cam!

9 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Happy Birthday Cam! I am glad he had such a great day! What a yummy looking cake!

Kristy said...

That cake is calling my name! Happy B-day Cam! We love you. I love your dinosaur!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I can't believe Cameron is 4 already! Wow has time flown!!! He is so adorable! I hope you his birthday was amazing!!! I love and miss you all!!!

The Alfaro Family said...

Happy Birthday to my little Cameron! He's still the sweetest little boy that I know! LOVE the Dino! Like the others said....dang that cake looks good! It's a good think I didn't know it was over there -- you would have had a knock on your back door, fork in hand! LOL!

April said...

What a fun birthday! You are such a fun mom!

Natalie said...

happy bday cam!!! he is so cute! can you believe they are 4??man time is flying by. and what a cute tribute to my little girl..thank yoU! YOU are the best mom ever! i miss you so much! how are you feeling?

The High Family- said...

So I love that kid. I can't believe he is 4. I miss you Jamie. You are such a sweetheart and you and David made is such a special day for him!

Pmlz8100 said...

i think you meant walker though right? :)

Merilee said...

MMmm, I've had that cake. De-friggin-licious! Love the news! Love, Mer