6 years ago
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Madison's 9th b-day and fun with friends!
Maddy had a fun 9th birthday. She is such a beautiful girl and a great help. Her birthday was the day after school was out, so we enjoyed sleeping in, going out to lunch and a fun evening at the park. This year is our family parties. We also took her shopping to the mall where she had some fun at Justice and Claires! We love you Maddy! We also have EnJoYeD our friends coming over to play.
Posted by Christensen family at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Happy B-day Maddy! You and Brookie are so cute! I am so happy you are going to have another little girl!!! I can't wait to see you guys in August!
Ahh! Maddy is already 9! Goodness she is so beautiful! I am glad she had a great birthday and tell her how much I miss her!
Wow, I can't believe she is 9. She is such a pretty girl with such a fun personality! You are one lucky mama to have such wonderful kiddos!
oh, i miss those little beautiful kids of yours! i can't believe she's 9!!! tell her happy birthday for me. i'm sure she totally doesn't remember me, but what do you do? have a good one. when is the little one due again? i hope all is well. miss you guys
Happy Happy Birthday sweetie she! Looking older and wiser as always.
Jamie, I cannot even believe how much great stuff you've got going for you and your huge family of loves.
Post a Comment