Cute! Cute! Cute! It's fun to see that school's actually let you in their classroom on the first day! Ours doesn't! Not even Kindergarten! What is up with that?
Love their first day of school outfits. Makes me feel old, since I babysat Brooklyn. Can't wait to see baby pics and I am super sad we missed you guys the other day! Next time, for sure!!
What you see is what you get. Our family is full of chaos, laughs and great memories. Luckily the good times out number the bad. We love our little joys and enjoy watching them learn and grow. Each day is filled with a new adventures from fairy catching to baseball throwing and everything in between.
4 comments:
They all looks so CUTE on their big day! Hope it all went well!
Cute! Cute! Cute! It's fun to see that school's actually let you in their classroom on the first day! Ours doesn't! Not even Kindergarten! What is up with that?
Love their first day of school outfits. Makes me feel old, since I babysat Brooklyn. Can't wait to see baby pics and I am super sad we missed you guys the other day! Next time, for sure!!
Can you guys come over to dinner on Sunday? How has time flown? Your kids are getting so big. Miss you much and hope you move back to Missouri.
Love,
Diane/Grandma
Post a Comment