Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our trip to Idaho!

AHHH such great memories with our great friends the Macks! When David and I were first married we moved to Grain Valley, Missouri where the Mack family quickly took us in and made us part of their family! We have such a special place in our hearts for them. Our family recently made a trip to Idaho Falls for Kortneys baby shower. Kortney babysat my kids for many years and we became very fond of her! She is now due to have her first little girl in less then 2 weeks. We knew this was a trip we needed to make... so we could see Diane (Mama Mack), Chase and Kortney, Cameron - Ashley and their darling boys and Jared-Emily and their precious new addition ~ since we knew it would be a while before we would see them again! Hopefully not long! Here are some pictures from our trip!Kortney and the girls
The Mack girls
We also were able to visit our GREAT friends the 'Spencers'. The recently moved to Idaho from Spokane! WE miss them! The kids had a wonderful time playing with them again!

5 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

We are so GRATEFUL you guys came! It was amazing to see your adorable family and you truly have been so missed! You guys are the best to make the trip for us! We love you tons!

The High Family- said...

It really was wonderful to see you guys. I love that no matter how long it has been, it always feels just the same. It was such a sacrifice to come so far. It meant a lot to all of my fam.

Carlie Hills said...

That's what you did for us when we were in Spokane that one summer. We love you guys! I hope we can meet up in Utah this next winter! Email me when you have a chance - my computer died again, and I lost your email address. Miss you!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHAT THE WHAT?! You were in Idaho?! So sad! I would have loved to see you! I am glad you guys had fun!

Uberly Ewe said...

GREAT PiCS! :) your little girl is sooo cute!!!