I have been such a slacker lately with keeping up on our fun, fabulous lives! My poor blog has been pretty pathetic looking that I fInAlLy decided it was time... time for a little updating and makeover. How about that? I hope I can keep the posts coming!

Our sweet Logan turned 8 on September 4th, the same day as our Stake baptisms. We are so proud of him for making this choice. He was so happy to be baptized a member of our church on his actual birthday. It was such a neat day. Grandma and Grandpa Tippetts, Grandpa Christensen and Aunt Lala came to celebrate this day with him!

Our 'FOREVER' wonderful friends/neighbors the Alfaros came. They are just so wonderful! We just love them!

Logan is such a great example to his siblings. We are so grateful for him and the choices he is making!
4 comments:
I can't believe Logan is 8!!! That is crazy! I remember when he was born which makes me feel old! He is such a sweet guy! Love you all!
so cute pictures of the cute family. can't believe he turned 8. so crazy. Ethan wants to know how come we weren't invited. Ethan wanted to go. But I know that can be such a busy time. You have such a cute family. Hope all is well.
BEAUTIFUL Family pics! LOVE THEM! Congrats to Logan! Seriously, what a cute cute boy!
You have the cutest darn family! I love looking at all their cute little mugs!
What a beautiful family picture! Congratulations Logan!!!!
Post a Comment