Monday, May 5, 2008

Crazy hair day

Brooklyn came up with her own hair style. Don't you love the braids attached under her chin????
The girls thought it would be fun to add the pictures of their hair we did for Crazy hair day at school.

6 comments:

m e l said...

you're such a fun mom! I love it. Crazy hair day isn't as fun at our house. I try to spike Kelvin's hair, but that's about all we are capable of.

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Today is crazy hair day for Hayden, all he will let me do is spike his hair because he says that anything else will be made fun of... he is so funny. I even tried to bribe him with ice cream and it didn't work.

Natalie said...

Love the hair!
Sounds like you guys are doing so great!
Please tell your adorable kids hello for me.
Miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Ahh such cute hair girls!!! They are very creative! I miss them so much! Love ya tons!

beckee said...

Hey-I am glad to have found your blog again. I feel like we already moved away after all the bed rest! It is good to see your pictures and your cute family! I think I will get to go to church for the next 2 weeks before we move, so I will probably see you on Sunday!

beckee said...

Sorry to leave another comment, but I forgot to say that if you want to see pics or info about our baby (she was born yesterday), check out our blog (www.beckeeandwes.blogspot.com)