"this is interesting stuff!" even better! Just chillin' Cute Cam! If you look closely you'll notice the bruise on his forehead. He fell while camping. He's our boy who always has a few bruises!
Hey! Little Corbin is so adorable! I wish I could see him more! Move back to Missouri! (That would also fix the airplane ticket problem you know!) Love ya guys! I miss you all so much! Being home isn't the same without our weekly game nights!
What you see is what you get. Our family is full of chaos, laughs and great memories. Luckily the good times out number the bad. We love our little joys and enjoy watching them learn and grow. Each day is filled with a new adventures from fairy catching to baseball throwing and everything in between.
4 comments:
Corbin is getting so big. What a cutie!
Corbin is so sweet! And ouch to Camron with that bruse on his forhead. Poor guy. But it never seems to really slow him down. LOL.
Your little family is just so cute! I wish we lived closer!! We'd have so much playing and pinching our pennies together!
Love ya!
Hey! Little Corbin is so adorable! I wish I could see him more! Move back to Missouri! (That would also fix the airplane ticket problem you know!) Love ya guys! I miss you all so much! Being home isn't the same without our weekly game nights!
Post a Comment