Monday, September 22, 2008

First day of school!

It was a day I was dreading. Not that I wasn't happy to finally get back into a routine, but I was dreading getting back into THE routine of being somewhere at a specific time. Waking up early, getting dressed, doing hair, eating breakfast, making lunches, brushing teeth, practicing piano, doing chores and being to school ontime! And this year we are trying out the bus! So far so good! Their teachers all seem wonderful and the kids seem to be enjoying it!

The bunch
Logan Kindergarten
Madison 3rd grade
Brooklyn 4th grade
Logan & Cam at his cute little Kindergarten desk

8 comments:

m e l said...

Ahh school - I only have one in school and I'm no good at the routine. You're kids look so cute all done up. I'm dreading having a little girl to have fixed up in time for school - boys are easy!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Wow!!! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun Jamie! Your children look perfect as usual! They have such cute clothes! Your girls hair always looks amazing and when I have a girl you have to teach me how to do all those cute hair styles! You and David sure do know how to make adorable children!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chase and Kortney Crowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chase and Kortney Crowley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uberly Ewe said...

I hope the bus is still going well. And I hope that Logan is enjoying Kindergarden! Does Cameron wish he was in school with his older brother???

April said...

Happy school year! Good luck with the new routine