There is a family that lives close by who have a lot of horses. We were able to take the kids to ride some of them last Saturday and had a great time. Logan was a little hesitant at first and only wanted to ride the pony. Cam loved it and did not want to get off.
Brooklyn LOVED it
Madison was a PRO
Logan was hesitant, but felt safest on the pony... cute little pony!
Cam
Brooklyn LOVED it
Madison was a PRO
Logan was hesitant, but felt safest on the pony... cute little pony!
Cam




7 comments:
I never knew you guys were such animal lovers! Super cute..looks like your kiddos had a great time!
I have been meaning to write you and tell you how cute your family is! I wish you lived closer so we could hang out! My girls would love your girls!
That is so cool that your children were able to do that! It looks like they had a lot of fun! Jamie you are sooooooooooo skinny!!! Goodness girl, you turn to your side and we can't see anything! How do you look so good after 5 children! Please give me your secret!!! You are so beautiful! Love you!
How fun!!! I probably would want to ride just the pony too like Logan. I have been bucked off horses in the past. Not as far to fall on a pony.
That looks like a fun times! The kids all look so cute and ready for school. I don't know how you get your girls hair fixed so cute! I couldn't do it. I can barely spike a few bangs!
Ride em cowboy! What a fun time!
that looks so fun! I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute.
Post a Comment