I do have to say this past Halloween was quite a FUN one! We headed up to Silver Mountain Resort in Kellogg, ID and stayed in their beautiful hotel. The big perk about this hotel is their HUGE indoor waterpark. That morning it was fun getting Madison in her 'Dorthy' costume, Logan in his 'Jack Sparrow' pirate costume and Cam in his 'Thomas' costume. I had to run to a few stores that morning and thought it would be fun to have Logan and Cam in their costumes. Logan did not think so... he was so cute and embarrassed. Loved it! After Logan headed to his afternoon kindergarten Cam and I packed the van and then headed over to the school for all of the kids parties. We switched between Brook, Maddy's and Logans. Lots of sweets for all. After the parties we headed to Silver mountain. We met our friends there and trick-or-treated in the cute little town of Kellogg in the cold rain.... YUCK! The town only allows trick-or-treaters from 6-7 p.m. I had never heard of such a thing, but really the kids were done by 7. Then back to the Hotel for their fun festivities.
Some of the crew
Yes, David and I dressed up this year as our Beauty and the Beast!

6 years ago




5 comments:
Ahh look how cute your children are!!! I love Maddie and Brooklyn's costumes! Super adorable!! You and David crack me up! You truly are beauty, but I don't know how accurate it is that he is the beast! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I was there! Love you!
That sounds like such a fun halloween!! I love that you guys dressed up along with the kids. There's no way I would be able to get Dave to do that.
Tell Dave Tys wants to borrow his costume, Ha ha ha. I think that is really neat you guys dressed up, you are always creating such good memories for your children. Corbins green monster costume is so cute.
Looks like you had so much fun. I love that resort. Joel and I go there in the winter to ski. Last winter when we stayed the water park was not open yet. I am excited to try it this year.
Your family looks so cute in their costumes.
What a fun Halloween! Your kids will always remember it!
Post a Comment