Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Silver Mountain Resort

I'd have to say the funnest part of silver mt. was their wave/surf area. It was fun watching everyone try it... and see how they fall! The guys had a great time playing on it! I was impressed with Brooklyn and being so brave trying it! Some of the kids who did it has so much fun and did great!
They had lots of fun activities going on, making green and pink goo, decorating sugar cookies...


There she is!


She loved it!


Madison and Josette!

10 comments:

The Gammell's said...

that looks like so much fun!! How far is it from your house? Looks like you could start a tradition there. Very cute kids...

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

That is so cool! You guys are such great parents to take your kids to a water park!!! You guys always do such fun things!!! It looks like they loved it!

Kristy said...

That place looks so FUN! I might have to move out there.....

Nicholle said...

We took our kids to an indoor water park in Minneapolis last February. They also have an indoor amusement park at the Mall of America! My older boys tried the surfing thing. Kyle loved it, Jared not so much! But, we all loved the water park...we would choose to go there over Disneyland anyday!
PS-It was very warm here on Halloween and the days preceding Halloween! It was wonderful!

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of fu!. By the way you asked what Dan & I were for Halloween.... we were Dan & Natalie. I know boring huh? We didn't get into it this year. We will have to do better next year. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!

Stacy Pincock said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! We have always wanted to go there. Your blog is so cute! Have a great day!

Uberly Ewe said...

oh how fun!!! You guys always do such fun stuff. I wish my hubby didn't work such weird hours so we could tag along...you would let us tag along right??? We wouldent take up to much room.

Paula said...

What a fun place to go! Rambo looks like he's having fun. We'll see you for the Christmas party over the Thanksgiving weekend. Your family is so awesome!

The High Family- said...

I am jealous. That looked like a ton of fun. Brook was really brave. I totally would have wussed out!!

Merilee said...

I want to go to a water park in November. It's nice today in Provo, but chilly. Certainly not warm enough to swim.. Your family is babelicious!