It all started Yesterday morning. Snow started falling. No big deal. It continued to fall heavier. Okay so there's a few inches on the ground. By noon there is 8-10 inches already. Logan had a program at school and I was getting a little nervous with all of the snow. So I head out a little early. It takes me 25 minutes to get to the school. Driving up Hatch street, which is up hill, was a little nerve wrecking, but I made it up. I knew that 2 hours later when I would be taking the kids home it would only be worse. And worse it was. I ended up getting stuck trying to get up the street to my house. My kind friend and neighbor was behind me and loaded us up in her car. I did not have a key to my house (just a programmed garage door opener in my van) so we stayed at her house until 7:00 p.m. when David could get there to take us home! As of today we have almost 2 feet of snow. So they did cancel school! It is a VERY rare thing around here. Here are a few pics.
Logans Christmas program!
6 years ago




11 comments:
Crazy!!!!!!
The snow has been crazy here too! I have shoveled my drive way four times today. It always does this when Chad is out of town! :) The kids sure love it! Did you get your van home?
We got about two inches here in St. George, and they cancelled school. I guess there isn't a set amount to cancel it for!?! Looks like your kids didn't mind staying home!
I love snow days!!!My kids stayed home today as well and we had alot of fun! It looks like you had more snow than we did! What fun memories! I am sorry that you got stuck!!! That has got to be the worst thing about snow!
that's my kinda snow! {other than the driving in it!}
HOLY COW!! You got tons of snow! I love the pictures! Snow really is magical this time of year-- until you get stuck!!!
Wow! that snow looks like fun! I love the pic of Logan & Corbin. It is so cute.
This is crazy...never quits. But it is so pretty. I love white Christmas'. Hope you are your family have a happy holiday season.
Wow, that's a lot of snow. You got way more than Utah. I love the snow pics. Have a Merry Christmas.
Crazy snow! I don't think I have ever seen that much at once. Yes, we do have a couple of snow plows here for the county, but they are for the main roads. The rest gets done by tractors or not done at all. It can be pretty crazy getting around in the unplowed gravel roads (like mine).
We definitely had a white Christmas, didn't we? The pictures are awesome -- I always tell you how photogenic your kids are, Jamie! See you soon -- sometime in the snow, I hope!
Post a Comment