Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Visiting Temple Square

This was how beautiful the Salt Lake City Temple looks at night!
another fun shot...


We headed up to Salt Lake after the morning fun of early shopping for some! We had most of the Christensen/Tippetts family there and were able to celebrate Lara's birthday! We went over to see all of the beautiful lights at Temple Square and then back to the hotel for some swimming fun! It was a great time!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun for you guys!!

Paula said...

It was really fun to see you for a short time. All of your family is so cute.

April said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad you had a fun time! Happy Holidays!

Natalie said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!! I cant believe you were here and drove right past my house and I did not even get to see you! I am seriously sick to my stomach....i so wish it could have worked out.
It looks like you had a blast!
Call me, or give me your #...i was going to call you on Sat. and I did not have your #.
Great friend right???

Merilee said...

You are killing me! I didn't get to see you either? We could have played some killer games of Settlers. I guess it's ok. Maybe you came through while I was in Japan. Yeah, maybe that's it.

Uberly Ewe said...

How how lucky!!!

beckee said...

How jealous am I that you went to Temple Square! I haven't gone in years.

Thanks for you comment on my blog...I do have a mystery suggestion but have to warn you it has some volence and some bad language. I loved it though. It is Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Chanda said...

I love your christmas music!!!!

Courtney Shelby said...

Temple Square at Christmas time is the best! So amazing how they get all those lights up.
We miss you guys! Tell the kids hi for us!