Couldn't resist putting Aspen in her little tutu I just made for her! She just had her first visit to the Dr.'s with an ear infection. Poor think! Sure do love her!
6 years ago
where each day brings something NEW and EXCITING
Couldn't resist putting Aspen in her little tutu I just made for her! She just had her first visit to the Dr.'s with an ear infection. Poor think! Sure do love her!
Posted by Christensen family at 3:51 PM
4 comments:
Oh she is JUST SO CUTE!
What a cutie!!!!
Dressing her up is probably better than dressing a doll. She's the cutest baby girl ever!
Jamie, I was just thinking about our good times in Missouri.. and about how you live a bazillion years away now. Boo.
She is soooooo cute Jamie...oh to have a girl to dress up! It will never happen...REALLY!
Post a Comment