
I had a WONDEFUL surprise at our combined - ward trunk-or-treat. Of course David was being fabulous walking the kiddos around to the vehicles while I stayed with Aspen and passed candy out. I looked up and had to take a double look...and sure enough it was Terry and Hal Marchbanks. I grew up down the street from the Marchbanks family and just love them. Terry was my fantastic Young Womens leader. Have such great memories of her! Her daughter Becca is out here until next May while her husband is finishing up his Law schooling. Such a small world... I stole this picture from Terry's blog! It was SOOOO great to see you. Becca also just cut my girls hair!!! I still remember Beccas as My little Becca... now she is a mother of 3 beautiful kiddos!
We had such a great Halloween this year. It was the weekend of Aspen's baby blessing, so we had some great company in town. David's Dad, Sister (Jana), Mom and step Dad came to be here! The men were great troopers and walked the neighborhood with the kids in the bitter cold. The kids had a GREAT time at their classroom parties. I do have to say a highlight of the evening was when some friends of ours showed up. They are in the top picture dressed as a oven and chef... Ms. Courtney and Matt are expecting their first little one... and what a clever way to announce dressing up with the baby in the oven! Our kids had to get a pan to put on her stove to take the picture. We are soooo excited for you Matt and Court!
1 comments:
Woo Hoo! We made the blog! I feel so special. :) It's been way too long since we've seen you guys. Matt and I might have to make our way up there sometime soon!
Post a Comment