We have FUN on this 'GREEN' filled day. Thanks to my friend Kristi - my kids began building their leprechaun traps a week earlier! They were really into it making traps inside their traps, leaving gold coins in hopes to trick him! No luck this year. Lots of messes left by St. Riley himself though. He used our toilet, and forgot to flush, washed his hands, took a bath, turned our milk green and left a glittery mess all over. He did leave some fun 'GREEN' treats for the kids and they loved the 'Lucky Charms' cereal for breakfast. We also made some green pancakes and green rice krispie treats. It was a fun day!
6 years ago





4 comments:
I LOVE that he took a bath!
AH I love it! Looks like a Lucky day to me!!!
You guys are soooo good at celebrating the holidays! I love it!
You are seriously the coolest mom I know! Excited to see you soon!
Post a Comment