Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentines...

We had a fun 'before' school hair party! These are the cute girls who got the famous 'heart braid' hair-do for Valentines day!!! I learned to do this braid back when I was 14 years old up at girls camp from Allison Bishop. I bet she doesn't even remember teaching me... but I love it and get such great comments about it!
The "heart" view!

Brooklyn's

Maddy and Brook

The 3 girls!

A day of LOVE!!! Many Valentines were being made at our house this year... all different too. Brooklyn wanted to make these fortune cookies for her class.
Logan and Madison make rice krispie hershey kisses for their classes! Lots of work, but really cute!


It was a very 'LOVEly' day!

6 comments:

Nicholle said...

You always amaze me! I could NEVER do hair like that! Good thing I only have to spike some bangs! You guys are lucky you can make homemade treats! All of ours have to be store bought! Miss you!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh do I love those days of the heart brand! You are so talented and sweet to do that for all those girls! I will need you to teach me how to do that for my daughter! You girl's have always had the best hair!

April said...

HOW FUN!!! I love the HEART hair do's!

Diane said...

Do I remember the heart braid? Kortney has a neart braid on a state video which I prepared about Kelsey. She looks cute.
Your girls are so grown up! I wish they'd come and play with our Barbies.

Love,
Diane

Melissa said...

LOVE the hairdo's!!!!!!

Merilee said...

I was just thinking yesterday...how long it has been since I've check this blog. I'm glad I finally did. It's been a while since I've checked anyone's blog b/c in Whistler the email was REALLY slow.

I love you had a before school hair party. You are my hero. I am so pleased with that. You are great! Love, Merilee