Cam going down the big slide
Some birthday friends
Well the day has finally arrived. Cameron is officially 3 years old!!! We started the day with sending David off with Brooklyn, Madison and Logan to go skiing. I have a few pics of them in their skis. Then Cameron, Corbin and I went to Jump and Bounce with some friends and then to McDonalds for lunch. It was quite a fun day. Then I took Cameron to Petco to pick out a Hamster... I know .... CRAZY!!!! I just hope this cute little rodent never gets loose in my house. The kids will be surprised when they get home from skiing.




2 comments:
I loved the pic of cam sliding down the big slide! He is all smiles. Thanks for a fun party!
Spencer had so much fun. Thanks for thinking of him to join Cameron on his 3rd Birthday. It was great! Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment