Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Green kids

Okay so drinking green milk is kind of strange. It tastes just great, but swallowing that color was difficult. If I expected my kids to drink it, I had to do it myself. They were all waiting for me to take the first sip to make sure it was okay. Cameron was a little hesitant... I don't blame the kid!!!! Brooklyn is green and ready to go!!
Maddy
Logan - always posing!!
Cameron!!!
and Corbin.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Way cute. I bet the kids had a lot of fun on St. Patrick Day. It's fun to see your family since we don't see you a lot.

Natalie said...

Oh my heck! how cute are you!
I do not even do anything for St. pattys day. I fell bad now.
You are always so creative and one of the best moms that i know!

Cute, cute ideas!