Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter

Maddy and Mom before the big hunt

Brooklyn and Madison buckets
Corbin, Mom, Jaisey and Addy. Our little munchkins!!!!






Easter was fun this year. I decided to be crafty and have the kids make their Easter baskets. I bought empty paint buckets and had them decorate them with vinyl decor. They turned out quite cute. We had a lovely brunch at a dear friends house and then off to the Easter hunt. Cameron did not quite get it and would not put the eggs into his bucket, when David put one in for him, he took it out. Though later that day when we did another hunt at home he did just fine getting eggs... funny boy. Here are some shots from that day.

1 comments:

Merilee said...

Your family is adorable. Thanks for posting, it's always great to see what people are up to. Plus, your kids are huge. Didn't see any pictures of David, but I guess he was taking them all. Looks like your family is doing well. Way to go!