
This is cute Hannah. She was found most of the day playing with Corbins toes. She loved them, I cannot believe I did not get a picture of her playing with them....

Logan, Adam, Madison and Brook ready for some water fun. It was actually a cold day here in Spokane, perfect for the rides, but not so perfect for the water!

Adam & Brooklyn

Isn't he darling???? I am partial!

Nathan, Logan and Cam

Corbin, Hannah and Logan

So this is absolutely the scariest ride in my book. I cannot believe people actually do this. I was sick just watching it. If you look closely you will see Dare devil David on the far left. Sarah is next to him and then Joel.

Going way UP!

The crazy riders... I'm surprised they are still smiling!

Our poor kids. This is how they looked when we finally pulled into our driveway at 1:00 a.m.

The yummy buffet we ate for dinner. Filled with brisket, ribs, hamburgers, hotdots and unlimited icecream bars.

Corbin loves Cam

He was such a great sport the entire day, and into the evening!

Madison, Maryann, Hannah, Brook, Adam and Cam
We spent the 4th of July at Silverwood theme park with some great friends the Blakes! The day was full of rides and laughter. The day ended with fireworks in the park. It was very cold, we were wet and chilly watching the sky light up! It then took 30 minutes to walk to our vehicles and then we spent another hour sitting in our vechicle trying to get home. Very congested!
4 comments:
Party Animals!!
You guys are always doing something fun, I love it!
I am so glad you guys have such great friends! I only wish it was us going with you instead. =(
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am jealous!
Wow!! That looks like so much fun!!! Good way to spend the forth! Your family is so adorable!
I have yet to make it to Silverwood! Can you believe I have lived in Spokane for almost 7 years!!! We need to try and go next summer.
Post a Comment