Monday, July 21, 2008

Background choices....

So if you haven't noticed, I have been having fun experimenting with different backgrounds......There are soooooo many cute ones to choose from, so I am deciding which I like the best. Please feel free to leave input if there is one YOU prefer to look at! Don't be surprised if there is another background on here in a few weeks!!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I was messing around with my background for a while also.
There are too many cute ones to choose from.
I went with white because I got sick of having to add all my widgets every time I changed it, i wish that did not have to happen each time!

I like the white, it is crisp and fresh!

Carlie said...

I don't care what the background looks like because we just love looking at the pictures and checking up on you guys. And...you know that I don't know anything about it anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

I like this one, but I also liked the last one. This one did take longer to load.

p.s. I finally left a comment, are you proud of me.

Big Sis

Uberly Ewe said...

Love this back ground...:)

And I have nominated your blog for an award. Check out my blog to except it.
http://brenda-bryan.blogspot.com/2008/07/award.html

Jaisey said...

Hi! I love this background! We miss you..come home. :o)

The High Family- said...

Dallin does love older women. I think it could work out...she'll just have to wait while he is on his mission. It was so good to see you guys. We'll chat soon about you stopping by!