Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Beautiful Kortney!


Madison, Brooklyn & Dallin

The cute little boy in this picture, Dallin, is so darling. He followed Brooklyn and Madison around and just wanted to do whatever they were doing. Though I think he was a little more partial to Brooklyn. And of course my girls loved it and had fun with 'Hanging out' with him. Dallin is Kortneys nephew!



Kortney being held by her brothers!

Taking a quick photo with the Beautiful Bride!

She is such a great EXAMPLE for my little girls!

Notice her shirt??? Mrs. Crowley!!! Exciting!


Well the day finally arrived. I have been anxiously awaiting this moment and now it has come and gone so quickly! I always wondered who would be the lucky guy to snag Kortney and Chase is perfect. Kortney was one of our babysitters/good friend for the last 10 years. We loved her and her wonderful family.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I wish I had one of the Nauvoo Temple, which was so gorgeous. Kortneys reception was absolutely Beautiful. She looks so happy! I am excited for her and Chase. Congrats to both of you!

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

She really did look amazing. I am so happy for her. I know it meant the world to her to have you and the girls with her during all of the excitment. That was such a huge sacrifice for you to come out. You are incredible!

beckee said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding-I love her dress!

You were so close to us! If you drove, I am sure you went past us on I-80...

April said...

What a fun trip and a pretty wedding! You all looked beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You sure do know how to make a girl cry! I started crying the second I looked at your blog! It meant the world to me to have you and your beautiful daughters there! You truly are one of my best friends and I just wish I lived closer to you! I am so sorry I didn't get to say bye to you before you left! I already miss you guys so much! Tell Brooke and Madison thanks for coming and that I love them soooooooooooo much!