Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun shots

2-digit Brooklyn (she is now 10 and likes to say she is in the 2 digits)
Cameron
Peeking behind a tree
Logan Dude
The kids are all concerned about Corbin!
Ms. Maddy
Twirlin around and around
Beautiful girl
Happy boy
Logan was tired of smiling---so chose to do some silly faces!

We had fun the other morning at my friend Cindee house. She was nice to take some shots of Madison in her baptism dress and others of the kids! Thanks Cindee!!!


3 comments:

The High Family- said...

Oh my soul your children are beautiful. Now imagine if one of my boys married one of your girls...our grandchildren would be supermodels. Now all we have to do is get your girls to go for younger men and we are set!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Okay first off I just wrote a paragraph and it looked exactly like my sister's.....weird! Anyways I still think your children should be models! Oh course they are so beautiful when they have parents like you guys! I love the photos of your girls! I am going to save them to my computer and put them on my frig! Love it!

m e l said...

your kids are so stinkin cute!! I love the photos.