Friday, August 29, 2008

My oldest is officially in the 2 digits!!!!!

Just some fun shots from the past! My how quickly the grow-up! Brooklyn with her very first piano teacher... "Aunt Rinda" We miss her!!!!
Loved the days when I could dress them how I wanted to. They thought it was cute looking the same! Not so much these days.
That's Brooklyn in the left up in the air! This was her first dance recital!
Visiting cousins in Denver!
Climbing the rock wall with her buddy Garrett
Opening presents early in the morning




With school starting next week, I thought I had better get on top of things and not get tooo far behind on my blogging! Brooklyn turned 10 years old on August 17th. We had a great day! She is such a great help in our family! Always the first to offer help and just do! We left her home for the first time the other night while we ran up the street and she thought that was pretty neat! Brooklyn is very responsible and loves to make everyone happy! Since her birthday was on a Sunday this year we celebrated at a Water Park here in town on Saturday and had a great time. Then Brooklyn, Madison and mom went to build-a-bear for some BEARY good times, then out for a quick bite to eat. I had a great time spending the day with the girls! This year Brooklyn opted out for a Birthday cake and instead wanted Oreo cookie dessert (absolutely the best dessert EVER!) and cinnamon rolls. So I was up early Sunday morning making her fun treats!!! Happy 10th Birthday Brooklyn. We love you!

1 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

I can't believe Brooklyn is 10!!! It is so crazy! I remember being a nerdy 12 year old holding her for the first time! Goodness I love that girl so much! Move to IDAHO!!! I need to see them more often! Tell Brooklyn that I love her!