Monday, August 11, 2008

Madison's Wonderful Day

Looking at the water
Grandpa Edwards, Madison & Grandma
Madison with Grandma & Grandpa Tippetts




We recently returned from a great trip to Utah. There we baptized Madison. It was so neat to have our family there. Thanks Kristy for hosting the fun brunch at your house afterwards! We had a FUN time visiting with our family. We cherish all of the time we have to spend with them. The kids loved every moment with their cousins. They are always trying to figure out a way to get us to move back to Utah, closer to their cousins! It's always hard leaving, but much worse trying to console your little ones! So now we are home and need to concentrate on school starting. We still have 3 weeks. I believe most other schools start in 1 week. Too bad for you, though we don't get out from school until the middle of June!




Rilynne & Madison
Oh sweet and Innocent
Hey buddy, are you hungry????
Yep!!! Cute little guy! And we wonder how he got so 'chubby'
Fun Candy bar poster Grandma Edwards made for Madison!
Mom & Maddy
Madison & Dad
Brook, Jaisha & Maddy
Grandpa Christensen & Madison
Our fam
The kids!



Best buds!

10 comments:

beckee said...

Wow, Congrats Madison! How exciting!

I cannot believe school isn't for 3weeks! That makes me miss Spokane even more! Solace starts Kindergarten tomorrow!!! AHHHHHHH...and it is all day Kindergarten here...I think she will love it, but I am not too excited about it!

Uberly Ewe said...

Congrats to Madison!!!! I love the cute white dress she was wearing after she was baptised! How FUN!

The High Family- said...

Thanks for stopping by to see us. It meant a lot to us. I still can't believe that Madison is 8. I remember holding her when she was a teeny tiny baby. She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out. You guys should be so proud.

Nicholle said...

Wow! What a special day! You have five kids! That is a great family picture! It sounds like you had a lot of fun here in Utah!

April said...

What a neat day! I'm so glad you had a fun Utah trip!

Nora Mair said...

You've had two turn 8...wow! Good luck starting school. It's just wonderful to get back into a routine! Your trip sure looked fun.

m e l said...

Baptized already?? Congratulations!! She looks great! We really need to find an excuse to come visit you guys! Your trip looked fun too!

The Gammell's said...

Congratulations Madison! we wish we could have been there. We miss you guys and need to see you when ya make it to Utah again. Let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

Rambo and Jamie!!! How are you guy's? Looks like you are doing great from your blog (I stumbled upon it from Vern and Mel's). Hope all is well and we should get together next time we are both in the same state. Brett

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh!!! Maddy is getting so big! I can't believe she is already 8!!! She is such a sweet, beautiful girl! I can't wait to see what kind of amazing women she grows up to be. She has so much of you Jamie in her! Tell her how much I love her please!
Love,
Kortney