Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christensen happenings!

Beautiful Maddy
Corbin
This is where Corbin spends most of his day... up on the kitchen table. Yes, he has fallen twice now, but loves to go back up there. I know where to find him!

AHHHH the wonderful recorders! If you do not have a child in 4th grade yet, you have something to look forward to. Brooklyn LOVES playing her recorder and is quickly passing off her songs.


Mr. Logan is quite a fun boy. He is learning to read and does well with the basic words, but is by no means a reader just yet. You wouldn't know though. He loves to pick up books and just "pretend" read them.

1 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Corbin looks so much like Logan! It is crazy! I think they can be twins! Tell your girls that they looks beautiful on picture day!!! I love their shirts! I want one in my size!