It was a beautiful day Saturday and so after the 2 soccer games, we headed to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a great time!
Logan found his pumpkin right away!
The kids were really cute and found a little pumpkin for Corbin, which he loved!

Logan found his pumpkin right away!
The kids were really cute and found a little pumpkin for Corbin, which he loved!
Cameron was determined to get his pumpkin himself... and he did!
Brooklyn found the Perfect pumpkin!

Madison's was a keeper!
The wagon full of pumpkins. They each picked their own and then had to get little ones for decorations....
Cameron was darling. He pulled the wagon the entire time. It wasn't light either! Way to go Cam!
Dad took some fun shots while I stood in line for 25 minutes to get their yummy pumpkin donuts!


Happy boy!




11 comments:
Your littlest, Corbin melts my heart. I'd stop you in the grocery store to tell you too.
My family loves the pumpkin patch! We go every year. My sister from California even flew in to go with us last Saturday. You should make it a family tradition.
GREAT pictures! They look like they all had such a great time! Great pumpkins! FUN!
Your kids will have the best memories! I remember doing fun stuff like that when I was growing up. I have never been to an actual pumpkin patch. That looks like a blast! Your family is so cute! You will have to keep the boys away from your girls they are beautiful!
Your family picture in the pumkin patch is super cute!! It looks like you guys had such a good time! Your children are lucky to have parents like you who take them to do fun things like that! They will always remember those fun memories!
I'm so glad you had a fun Fall day! Your family is so cute!!
I'm so glad you had a fun Fall day! Your family is so cute!!
Your kids look so cute. They all look so happy with their pumpkins. And I love the school picture's, I agree with you on the hectic day. I find myself feeling the same way.
You gotta love a good pumpkin patch! Are you gonna carve all of those darn things?
If there was a poster for the perfect family, you guys would be on it. I love seeing pictures of you guys. We also love the pumpkin patch! Fun Times.
Your blog is so cute. And what a fun day at the pumpkin patch. Now that I've discovered this awesome blog, I'll keep checking in!
Post a Comment