Ahh picture day. Craziness was all around our house this morning getting 4 kids to look somewhat nice. Careful not to get breakfast on our clothes, careful not to mess up our hair and many smile practices. I don't understand picture day.... it always seems like my kids do not get their pictures taken until the end of the day, after P.E., lunch and recess. And I've always thought it was pretty smart of the photographers to have us pre-pay for the pictures.... so we get what we get! I don't know about you, but I would rather keep the picture, no matter what it turns out like, then have to worry about a RETAKE day. One picture day is enough for me!
6 years ago














6 comments:
Jamie I love all the pictures of your family. Your kiddos have gotten SO big....and has cameron's hair always been that dark? glad to hear everything is going great for you guys...we love and miss your family...and it's time to start "kartin'" again!!!
Can I just say, cutest kids ever!
You have such adorable children!!! I love their matching outfits!!! Logan is seriously going to be such a heart-breaker! Look how cute he looks!!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
Cute! I feel the same way about pix day! Love it but hate it. Last year Zakk had peanut butter on his face from lunch...what is up with that?
They all look absolutely darling! I boycot picture day...I think they charge way too much. I buy the class picture and that is it. I still have a photographer friend take their pictures individually and call it their school picture!
Post a Comment