Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Piano recital


Due to the massive snow fall here in Spokane, the girls piano recital was held after Christmas. It was great because Davids parents flew in that day so they were able to be here for it! The girls did a wonderful job. Their piano teacher is fabulous. A few pictures are with their good friends Lexie and Alyssa Green who also take piano from the same teacher.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Terry said...

What darling girls! I am so proud of you! You have such a beautiful family and I can tell how involved you are and what a good mom you are. Good job Jamie! I sure love you! Terry

Merilee said...

So cute! Of course your girls play the piano. Glad they were able to perform despite the snow. I know we always had to trudge through 6 ft of frozen ice over Christmas in MO for our piano recitals.

The Alfaro Family said...

If the girls ever want to play "piano recital", they can come over to our house! We would love to hear them play. What talented girls you have -- and so beautiful in those dresses!

The High Family- said...

I love the picture collage!! The girls dresses are beautiful. You guys are such a talented little bunch!!

April said...

What talented girls you have! Congrats!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahh!!! I wish I could have gone! Your girls are growing up way too fast! Before you know it they are going to be dating!!! That is frightening because every guy is going to want to take them out! Anyways I miss you all!

The Gammell's said...

How cute... I can't believe how big they are getting. We really need to meet up sometime.