This month sure flew by! We had a few fun things we did the month. David did take the kids skiing, which they absolutely loved every minute! Here are a few random pictures of our months activities.
Madison posing with 'Brownie Bear'
Mr. Corbin only gets his pacifier when it is time for naps, or bed.... apparently he has found a replacement for in between. Baby Alives pacifier. Works well! I wish I would have known that on those nights we could not find a pacifier.... I think it's time to break him of this addiction.
Brooklyn, Madison and Kendyll made Corbin his own little Hut to play in... even supplied him with snacks.
Cam in front of the trees at his school. I just love how beautiful they are.
Corbin & Brooklyn
David, Corbin & Brooklyn




11 comments:
Fun! It looks like you had a fun January! People always complain how boring this month is but it looks like you had alot going on! I love the baby alive pacifier! What a cute kid! We had a pj party for primary too! The kids loved it! It looks like you have a fun ward! I also loved those snowy trees! What a pretty place to go to school!
I love all the pictures! I need updates like this every week! You children are getting so big!!! Corbin is huge and I can't even begin to talk about Cameron and Logan!!! They all are adorable! I wish I could see you more! Love ya!
You have such a cute family! Have you heard anything on April's contest?
we did the exact same thing for our primary party...it was so much fun! your kids are so cute...i am so grateful for these blogs, otherwise how would i be able to catch up!? how are you doing?
missyou!
Hey you! My kids found a great way to get rid of the binkies... go to "Build A Bear" and pay for the bear with the binkies and bottles. (You have to have cash of course... ) They hand over their binkies and bottles and walk out with their bear... Worked three times so far! Your family is beautiful! Love you! Terry
You are always doing so many fun activities and taking loads of pictures, I just cant even keep up with all of your posts!
Looks like you've been up to a lot of GOOD! As always! You are such a sweet heart!
Hey, will you thank Nicole for saying hi! I'm not sure how to get ahold of her!
Love ya
Such cute pictures-looks like it was a fun month!
I am using Blurb to make my blog into a book. It takes some time, and the program isn't perfect, but the books are cheap and look really nice. The only thinkg people have told me about the books though is not to get the dust cover, and not to get the white cover.
It looks like you have been staying busy, but I don't know how you couldn't be busy with five kids. Loves
You have such a cute family! I just think your kids are darling! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment