My very SWEET cousin April has been entered in a contest for a COMPLETE MAKEOVER!
She is absolutely very deserving of this!
Here are a few pictures of her and her precious little Caleb!
Caleb was born without a brain. You can click on Calebs blog on my list of blogs to read more of his story.
Go to this site to vote for April:http://www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/






7 comments:
She looks just like you!! I'll check out her blog and vote!
I already voted!!! I hope she wins!!!!
I didn't know April was your cousin, or maybe I didn't remember! I voted for her too! She is quite the amazing girl! Wow! I really miss her!
where do i vote? she looks adorable and that poor little boy...wow, some people just blow my mind. let me know how i can help!
yeah, i figured it out...my bad. good luck to your cuz!
Wow! I did vote for April but all those finalist have gone through a lot!
I voted for her too. She totally deserves it. Made me cry reading all their stories.
Post a Comment