Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feelin' the love....

Love, love, love.... that is what Valentine's Day is all about, but I see it more as tooooo many sweets for my 'dear little sweets' to be eating. The kids had some great parties at school. I was in charge of Madisons class party... so after doing my game there I was able to run to the other class rooms to see what Logan and Brooklyn were up to. Cam and Corbin just tagged along and collected goodies!
Logan & Ryen. Logan had fun making his Valentine mail box.
Madison and ALL her VaLeNtInEs....

...and good ole' Brooklyns classs... they are sure fun with how they plan their parties. Each kid just says what they want to bring. And these parties have more JUNK then I have ever seen. I wish I could eat like that.....

AHHHH the good ole' heart french braid tradition. My girls are not sick of it yet, so I still do it!

Ready for school! It was a really fun day.

12 comments:

Pmlz8100 said...

you are killing me girl!!! how do you do that heart hair thing?? you are still the amazing mom i remember...i love you...have a fab v-day!

The High Family- said...

You are going to have to do a tutorial on how to do that heart braid. Not that I need it for our 3 boys, but it could happen someday. You really are such a great mom. Miss you guys!

Kristy said...

I love their hair! I totally forgot about that hair-do. I love logans box. You are so creative. Happy Valentines Day love ya sis!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh the heart braid days!!! I sure do miss those! They look so adorable! You have the most beautiful children! How did all five turn out so cute?!! Give me your secret! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Love you alL!

Chanda said...

I am with ya on he too many sweet for our sweeties! I am sure our dentist is going tohave a field day with my kids! I too love tha heart shaped hairdo! I am sure that I couldn't do it! It looks like a fun day at the school! How blessed your kids are to have such a fun mom!

Jen and Joel said...

I cannot believe how good you are with your girls hair. Call me sometime and we can talk about girls camp crafts.

The Alfaro Family said...

I know everyone else commented about the heard braids.....but I just had to because I have never even seen that before! Their hair looked amazing! Can you show me? I think both Audriana and Sofia would look awesome with that "do"! You are still the one I brag about to all my friends.....

April said...

What a fun filled Day! I LOVE the braids-- too bad I only have boys! :)

The Gammell's said...

I love the hair. I wish Brekell's would grow so I could do something cute like that. Looks like the kids had fun at school, Corbin is such a cutie.

tara said...

those braids are a-mazing!! i'm so in trouble with this new little girl that has entered my life. i'm totally hair-inept. i might be calling on you for assistance in about 3 years (hopefully she'll have hair by then).
just a little side-note about madison...pretty sure those aren't the only valentines she's ever gonna get. those girls are adorable! the boys are cute too of course

Merilee said...

Ditto on all the braid commentary. I didn't even know that was possible. And I do love braids.

Second, you can eat like that. All the candy and junk just makes you feel like crap now, when before it wasn't noticeable.

Nicholle said...

Good thing I only have boys! I could NEVER do hair like that! You are so creative! Looks like you had a fun day!